JACS LLC. opened its doors on November 9, 1999 by Jessie Clinton in Ardmore, Oklahoma and has been consistently growing since that time. JACS began buying, selling, and trading trailers, trailer parts and classic tractor parts, hardware and much more in a 1200 square foot building on Lake Murray Drive.
JACS LLC. has remained on Lake Murray Drive, but has since expanded to a 5000 square foot facility and added a 2000 square foot shop for servicing the trailers we sell. JACS LLC. has recently acquired a 60X40 warehouse and an additional 7200 square foot facility. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service and maintaining a knowledgeable staff. We love serving the people of Ardmore, Oklahoma and the surrounding communities and look forward to serving customers nationwide through our website.